Presma® Red Hawk Series Compact Reflex Dot Scope. SKU PRRH011
Presma Red Hawk delivers a durable, lightweight, compact, and easy to use design. Just Point and Shoot, it’s that simple, fast and accurate.
Green and Red dot clickable button brightness controls is designed on 45 degree angle surface for quick access and
easy to find. Each color has 11 levels of density and automatically returns to last dot density when power is turned on.
The 3.5 MOA Red/Green dot diameter provides precise target of aim. The O-ring sealed and Argon filled one-piece body machined from 6061-T6 aluminum is waterproof, fogproof and shock proof performance. Low profile integrated picatinny ring mount offers quick mounting on AR’s and shotguns.
• 3.5 MOA dot diameter.
• 11 Levels of Green/ Red Dot density adjustment
• Density control is designated on easy and viewable 45 degree angle surface.
• Automatically returning to last dot density when power on.
• Access dot density adjustment button on the rear of Scope
• Emerald Multi-Coated Lens
• One-piece body CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
• Low profile integrated picatinny ring mount
• Lightweight, Compact and Easy to Use Design
• O-ring sealed and Argon filled for waterproof, fogproof and shock proof performance.
WHO AND WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, and for how long?
Presma Inc., offers a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser of any new PRESMA item(s), from the date of purchase (item(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship).
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Alteration, modification, disassembly, repair and reassembly of our original design of the product.
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
- Accidental damage (such as dropping), abuse or misuse of products.
- Normal wear and tear
- Missing proof of ownership (no receipt from authorized dealer.)
- Batteries and/or damage caused by batteries.
HOW DO I MAKE A Warranty RETURN?
- Obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number BEFORE returning any products and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Unauthorized Packages without a RMA number will not be accepted.
- Contact us for an RMA number by telephone (909) 308-0847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need a copy of the receipt from an Authorized PRESMA Dealer.
- Please include a note containing your name, returning address, phone number and email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective return).
- Include a check for $15.00 made payable to Presma Inc to cover return shipping, or request in your message above for us to email you a PayPal Invoice for the return shipping cost to be paid by either Credit Card or PayPal.
- Wrap the item with protective padding and place it in an appropriate box for shipping. We recommend insuring your shipment and obtaining tracking information in case the package is lost in transit. We will not be held responsible for returns lost by the shipping carrier.
- Packages must be returned prepaid- we won’t accept COD packages.
- Once the item is received and inspected we will exam and analyze returned item(s). This process will take 7-14 business to get approved. If the item inspected is NOT approved, we will contact you with our findings and then the item(s) will be mailed back to you. The $15.00 check is non-refundable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.