Shipping and Delivery
At this time, Presmainc.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Presma Inc
Copyright © 2023 Presma Inc. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2023 Presma Inc. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Presmainc.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Presma Inc or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Presmainc.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Presma Inc experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Presmainc.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Presmainc.com on other Web sites.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Presmainc.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, just click unsubscribe.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-click purchasing, recommended or similar products and Web sites doing our payment services, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Presmainc.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Presmainc.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to processing credit card payments on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Presmainc.com customers on behalf of our other businesses.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Presmainc.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of Presmainc.com and Others: We do not partake in selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also employ the outside services of McAfee Security systems on our website.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes links to other Web sites. No customer information is shared with other companies not a part of Presma Inc.
What Choices Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
• If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from our newsletter or uncheck the newsletter sign up box at checkout.
Are Children Allowed to Use Shop.Presmainc.com?
Presmainc.com does not sell products for purchase by children.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Presmainc.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Warranty/Terms, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Presmainc.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Warranty/Terms will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Presmainc.com or one of our other companies; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; and provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in settings; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph if you send us any.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. For information about specific devices, see your owners manual. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.