Presma® RXR Professional Series 2-10-44 Precision Scope, RGB RXR Glass Reticle. SKU: RXR 2-10X44ML (PRHA031)
Optics that match with markets premium brands scope’s performance…
Clear and Sharp Image formation with all round coverage edge to edge image clarity.
• Fully multi-coated lens with Ultra Wide band coating
• One piece 30mm tube body with Cardan joint design constructed in premium aircraft class aluminum, hard anodized and matte finish for durability
• Red, Green, Blue tri-color reticle illumination button on unique 45 degree tube surface with last active color memory function. Automated power off to conserve battery’s life
• Ocular Lens equipped with bubble level to align mounting scope and aiming level with unique 45 degree tube surface design that won’t interfere with ocular lens viewing.
• QTA (Quick Tactical Adjustment) system applied in windage and elevation adjustment
• RXR glass reticle has two functions: Quick Targeting Round X circle and range estimation. SFP.
• Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof; 100% Argon filled and sealed with O-Ring
• Piano keyboard shape engraved grooves on all turrets and wheels’ circumference makes it easy to adjust even when wearing gloves
• 2.5″ sunshade, flip up lens covers and quick release scope mount included
• Lifetime warranty.
|FOV (Ft / 100Yds)
|| Tube Dia.
||W/E Adj. Value
|8.7 / 43.9
WHO AND WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, and for how long?
Presma Inc., offers a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser of any new PRESMA item(s), from the date of purchase (item(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship).
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Alteration, modification, disassembly, repair and reassembly of our original design of the product.
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
- Accidental damage (such as dropping), abuse or misuse of products.
- Normal wear and tear
- Missing proof of ownership (no receipt from authorized dealer.)
- Batteries and/or damage caused by batteries.
HOW DO I MAKE A Warranty RETURN?
- Obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number BEFORE returning any products and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Unauthorized Packages without a RMA number will not be accepted.
- Contact us for an RMA number by telephone (909) 308-0847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need a copy of the receipt from an Authorized PRESMA Dealer.
- Please include a note containing your name, returning address, phone number and email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective return).
- Include a check for $15.00 made payable to Presma Inc to cover return shipping, or request in your message above for us to email you a PayPal Invoice for the return shipping cost to be paid by either Credit Card or PayPal.
- Wrap the item with protective padding and place it in an appropriate box for shipping. We recommend insuring your shipment and obtaining tracking information in case the package is lost in transit. We will not be held responsible for returns lost by the shipping carrier.
- Packages must be returned prepaid- we won’t accept COD packages.
- Once the item is received and inspected we will exam and analyze returned item(s). This process will take 7-14 business to get approved. If the item inspected is NOT approved, we will contact you with our findings and then the item(s) will be mailed back to you. The $15.00 check is non-refundable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.